Reduce estrogen by first having your estrogen measured - Have a test taken to measure total estrogen in your blood. This is needed to measure the critical ratio of estrogen to testosterone. A ratio of 8 parts testosterone to 1 part estrogen is needed for maximum "manliness". Athletes should have 10 to 1.
Your total estrogen should be less than 100. After determining your estrogen, here's how to eliminate the problem.
1. Consume less alcohol
2. Eat hormone-free meat
3. Cut the fat off your meat before cooking (this is where chemicals and hormones can collect)
4. Drink purified water
5. Wash fruits and vegetables prior to eating them.
6. Avoid insulin-spiking refined carbohydrates like pasta and bread from your diet. Avoid sugar.
7. Eat more cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower which inhibit estrogen estrogen.
8. Take DIM (diindolylmethane) and I3C (indole-3-carbinol) - 2 natural estrogen blockers
DIM occurs naturally as a compound in cruciferous vegetables. Take 200 - 400mg of DIM and 200mg of I3C once per day. See Cycling Supplements for better efficacy.
Check out this website for women with breast cancer and their findings on DIM. I know, this may sound like I lost my mind, but the message strings talking about DIM for women trying to control estrogen naturally provides some unbiased, realistic results from DIM.